Children’s Area & Farm Events
OPENING JULY 1ST, 2017
COME CELEBRATE CANADA DAY AND CHUDLEIGH’S 50TH ANNIVERSARY
RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY APPLE BLOSSOM DESSERT FOR EACH PAYING GUEST ON THIS DAY
The first apples will be ready to pick mid-August, but it’s always time for fun at the farm! So pack up the car and come enjoy a blissful day in the fresh air where fun seems to grow on trees.
Children love the freedom to explore on their own and make new friends!
Kids will love our:
- 4 giant 20- foot slides with 2 towers and a bridge
- ‘Get lost’ in our huge hay maze!
- “Retired” Tractors – photo op!
- “Horse-Tire” swings
- Sand Pit
- A variety of Friendly Farm Animals
- Scenic Tractor Wagon Rides
- Nature Trail – Let your kids guide you through our Nature trail. Be sure to play on the rope swings!
- Pony rides every day from 11:00am to 4:00pm (weather permitting
- Balloons – on weekends
Have your camera ready!