What you need to know before you visit the farm. For more details, click here.
For over 50 years, families have been visiting Chudleigh’s and continue to create memories generation after generation. The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we have a plan in place to safely have our farm open this season.
The farm has transitioned to a cash-free environment. We accept contactless payments including Interac, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, or Android Pay.
The farm has implemented measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. Just like last season, we will only be offering timed entries to help control crowds and practice social distancing.
What to Pack Before You Arrive
• Season Pass, mobile, or printed tickets. Admission tickets must be purchased online in advance. Tickets will not be sold onsite. Make sure to check your junk folder if you have purchased but have not received your tickets.
• A face covering, as they are required in designated areas.
• Contactless payment methods (other than cash) such as credit or debit card, Apple Pay and Android Pay.
When you’re at the farm
• Maintain a two meter distance between other guests and staff.
• Washroom facilities, hand washing stations and hand-sanitizer stations will be available for use on the farm.
• Use contactless forms of payment, including credit or debit cards, Apple Pay or Android Pay.
• Face coverings are mandatory in designated zones including the tractor wagon rides, ordering food in the restaurant, interacting with our staff and anywhere else on the property if you are unable to keep 6 feet distance between you and other guests.
• The restaurant will be open for service, with a maximum guest count of 4 per table. Our tables will be spaced accordingly.
• The Market will be open for shopping with social distancing measures put in place.
Chudleigh’s continues to stay connected with provincial and federal health guidelines. The Farm will provide guests with additional updates as required. These safety measures are subject to change.
We look forward to welcoming you at the farm this season,